Welcome to the SOS, located at http://www.sassorsalt.com (the "Site"), and operated by Sass or Salt LLC, a Vero Beach, Florida limited liability company (“SOS”). This Privacy Statement addresses SOS’s practices regarding information collected from visitors of the Site and only addresses information collected directly through or from the Site – it does not address or govern any information gathering, use, or dissemination practices related to information collected from the visitor (sometimes referred to as a “visitor,” "you" or "your") other than directly through or from the Site, such as from telephone, facsimile, postal mail, personal delivery, or other or additional offline means or media. SOS can be contacted at email@example.com. This Privacy Statement is incorporated into SOS’s Terms and Conditions by reference, as if set forth fully therein, which must be reviewed and accepted by you. The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. It does not knowingly collect personal information online from visitors in this age group.
1. Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors. Except as specifically set forth herein, SOS may collect: (a) the e-mail addresses of users that communicate with SOS via e-mail; (b) information knowingly provided by the user in online informational sections, registration, or forms; (c) information gathered through the analysis of cookies, or any other methods of internet browsing analysis, such as Google Analytics; and (d) financial information provided by a user, including credit card numbers and billing addresses, in order to process payments to SOS. Specifically, and in order to register for certain services of the Site, you may be required to provide additional personal information about you and your company, such as your name, address, telephone number, and other relevant personal information. If you do not wish to provide such information to the Site, you will be unable to obtain products or services from the Site. When a visitor performs a search within the Site, SOS may record information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the search performed and recording information related to the search request.
2. Use of Personal Information Collected. Personal information collected by SOS may be used by SOS for limited purposes, including recordkeeping, editorial and feedback purposes, content improvement, or to customize the content and layout of the Site. Individually identifying information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information which visitors voluntarily provide to SOS, may be added to SOS databases and used for future contact regarding Site updates and new services. From time to time, SOS may need to contact you for registration-related activities. You agree that SOS may use your personal information for such registration-related contact with you. SOS may also desire to contact you for market research purposes or to provide you with marketing information that SOS believes would be of particular interest. If you would like to opt-out of any email communications, please E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know and we will remove your information.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties. Except as specifically set forth herein, any individually identifying personal information that you provide to SOS through the Site will not be disclosed to other third-party entities not affiliated with SOS. Identifiable and non-identifiable user information and data may be disclosed or distributed to another party with which SOS enters or reasonably may enter into a corporate transaction, such as, for example, a merger, consolidation, acquisition, or asset purchase, or to a third party pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, in response to a request by or on behalf of any local, state, federal, or other government agency, department, or body, whether or not pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, or if determined by SOS in its sole judgment that such disclosure or distribution is appropriate to protect the life, health, or property of SOS or any other person or entity. Identifiable and non-identifiable visitor information and data which visitors provide to SOS may also be provided to third parties that contract with SOS to provide products, information or other services that SOS believes that visitors may be interested in obtaining. While SOS may undertake efforts to see that any third party to whom SOS discloses personal information is under an obligation to use the personal information solely for the purposes for which the information was disclosed, such third parties are independent third parties over which SOS exercises no control. SOS is not responsible for, and will not be liable for, the conduct, actions, omissions, or information handling or dissemination practices of third parties. Please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to SOS via the Site or e-mail cannot be and is not guaranteed, including, for example, personal information such as your address or name.
5. Security Measures and Communicating with SOS. SOS has implemented physical, electronic and procedural security features that are designed to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. Despite SOS’ s efforts to protect your personal information, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from SOS via the Site or via e-mail cannot be and is not guaranteed. You acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of the Site content may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Accordingly, SOS is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
6. Comments and User Content. All materials or comments posted to any aspect of the Site are public. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for further detail concerning User Content and other materials submitted to the Site. As such, SOS assumes no liability for the accuracy of such information, no duty to update or correct such information, and no liability for such communications arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. Any comment system on the Site may utilize an opt-in Geolocation service in accordance with a prevailing community standard such as HTML 5. Such Geolocation opt-in ability is managed by the user’s browser settings. If a user chooses to opt-in to the Geolocation service, the user’s comments may be associated with the user’s location, both internally within SOS and publicly on the Site.
7. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Information; Opt-Out Right. Upon your request via postal mail or e-mail, SOS will provide you with a summary of any personal information retained by SOS that has been voluntarily provided by you to SOS through online forms, registration forms, surveys, e-mail, or another online avenue. You may modify, correct, change or update your personal information by contacting SOS via e-mail at email@example.com. Except as necessary to obtain the services or information requested, You may opt out of having your personal information, which has been voluntarily provided to SOS through online forms, membership or registration forms, e-mail, or another online avenues, prospectively retained by SOS or used by SOS for secondary purposes, by contacting SOS via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. This provision does not apply to collection of the type of Web browser of the visitor to the Site or to information provided or collected that does not meet the description hereunder.
8. Right to Change Privacy Statement. SOS reserves the right at any time to modify, alter or update this Privacy Statement. SOS will notify you on the Site or by e-mail of any new or revised Privacy Statement, including information regarding the location of the new or revised Privacy Statement. Your use of the Site following any changes means that you agree to follow and be bound by the Privacy Statement as changed. Any change to this Privacy Statement shall be effective as to any visitor who has visited the Site before the change was made. It is the obligation of users visiting the Site before the change to learn of changes to the Privacy Statement since their last visit.
9. Your California Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 provides you with the right to request certain information regarding disclosure of your personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes, including a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. In order to obtain such information, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.